LAWYER — GRADUATED FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF BUENOS AIRES
DATE OF BIRTH: August 11th, 1986.
UNIVERSITY STUDIES: He graduated as a Lawyer from the School of Law of the University of Buenos Aires, with Administrative Public Law as specialty field.
SECONDARY STUDIES: 2002-2004 Los Robles Schools (City of Buenos Aires), with a focus on Human Sciences. 2000 - 2001 San Tarsicio School (City of Buenos Aires).
PRIMARY STUDIES: 1993 - 1999 San Tarsicio School (City of Buenos Aires).
Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, other software), Internet Explorer, Lex Doctor, Jurex, and IT System of the Supreme Court of Justice of the Nation.
Member of the Bar Association of the Federal Capital City.
• August 2008 — present time CASSAGNE ABOGADOS law firm.
- Lawyer specialized in the field of general Administrative Public Law. Monitoring of court cases and administrative affairs.
- Coordinator of institutional relations of the law firm.
- Coordinator in charge of the Department of Litigation and Court Representation until 2015.
- Follow-up of court and administrative records under his responsibility.
- Co-coordinator of the Department of Court Representation and person in charge of the institutional relations of the law firm from 2010 to 2013. Follow-up of court records—both judicial and administrative—, drafting of pleadings, production of auditor’s reports, internal audit of record files managed by the law firm.
- Inspection of files at State agencies, drafting pleadings, summons, official letters, auditor's reports, search of judicial precedents. (2010).
- Court Representative, inspecting case files and administrative files at agencies of the National State and of the Government of the City of Buenos Aires, servicing of official letters. (2008-2009)
• February 2007 – November 2007. Effective sixth-tier position at the National Court of Preliminary Investigation in Criminal Matters No. 1, Clerk’s Office No. 105.
• March 2006 - December 2006. Reception Desk at the National Court in Commercial Matters No. 21, Clerk’s Office No. 41.